In this series I’ll try to cover the basics of using Typescript to develop Web Resources for Dynamics 365. The opinions within this series are my own and at no point do I claim to be a master. Lots of what I’ll talk about is based on my own experience and learning. I may have done some things badly and if so I’m all ears!
The series will cover the following:
- A basic config for Typescript development
- Type declarations for D365
- Use of Webpack and Babel
- Using ES Modules
- Debugging and Source Maps
- Unit Testing
- Integrating Azure App Insights
- Automating deployment
- Some methods and patterns of my own
- and maybe more…
Anyway, enough of my waffle! Go and check out the series here.